The Content Writer will be responsible for creating strategic and compelling content across a variety of social, mobile, and digital channels that increases awareness and brand visibility and enhances audience engagement.
Work from home till pandemic.
The role will be responsible for creating content such as blog posts, articles, infographics, videos, marketing emails, and newsletters. Your responsibility would include:
- Writing SEO Optimized content for Website & Blog
- Identifying the areas and topics relevant to our target audience.
- Conceive, write and deliver compelling, on-brand, actionable content for a range of mediums – online, digital, social, mobile, and print
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to develop a content strategy focused on the education Industry, specially the test-prep market
- Manage additional aspects of the content creation including research, fact-checking, key-word optimization, editing, proofing, posting, and monitoring for engagement opportunities
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing